Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Computer Woes!

So, last week my computer started acting "funny." On Wednesday it stopped printing and Arielle thought it could possibly be a virus. Jonathan came home from FL on Thursday and by that time I couldn't get word documents to open. Friday I had to keep rebooting my computer to get my programs to reopen. Saturday, Jonathan went to see what was wrong and by that time I had lost my entire email program. It was not a virus and I am very thankful for that, my version of Office for Windows from 2004 was slowly dying. Arielle installed the new version of software for me and I'm getting back to work! I will say it is quite different from the old version, but I'll figure it all out!

Our kitchen remodel helped us to work out some frustrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment