Thursday, February 02, 2012

Back in Business!

So, in between the work being done to the house and running back and forth between NJ and CT and Arielle starting school - we worked on my new website! It is a work in progress, but I had so much fun looking through all the pictures and picking what classes to list! It is so exciting to start a new venture! Now the work begins for me to update all the classes and get all the correct information for you - but please contact me if you would like to get together with me to finish up your projects or to learn new ones! If something is not listed let me know.

This is the link to my new website - http://www.angelmoose.com/

I am incredibly blessed and thankful for my daughter! (For many reasons, not just this!) She did such an incredible job designing this website for me! Arielle, you are amazing! Thank you and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment