Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Bead Soup Is HERE !!!!!!

So, after 21 days missing my original package arrived to me! You can see a picture of that soup in the previous post!


Meanwhile, Our hostess sent me some beads to play with while they were lost. A wonderful mix of beads, crystals and components!














And my AMAZING partner sent a replacement package that brought tears to my eyes! She created my beloved winged hearts.



















I also received what I purchased from Genea's etsy shop that were the matching beads to what we thought were lost forever.














So, now I have an amazing amount of bead soup from which I need to create something fabulous and worthy....with less than 10 days.....

let's see what I can come up with! Happy Beading! Enjoy, gv

No comments:

Post a Comment