Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Catching Up - Doll Cruise in March!



There is nothing like a cruise with 60 fellow doll artists!! We went to Peurto Rico, St. Martaan and St. Kitts with teachers Patti Culea, Elinor Peace Bailey, Barbara Willis and Gail Wilson.
This is the doll from Barbara Willis' Class
We went to the Batik Factory, which is really a store.......
But the scenery was beautiful and the trip was fun!
I figured out what I want for my next birthday......
Our ship, the Celebrity Stolstice was in it's inaugural year and always the biggest one at every port!
I was really trying to figure out how I could smuggle these home with me!
The exact same instructions, completely different results!
Beth finished the doll in Gail Wilson's class.....she's so pretty!
Patti's dolls


















Some of Elinor's artistry
We were exhausted, but happy!!!!
The only thing I managed to finish in my almost 3 weeks away!

No comments:

Post a Comment